June 24, 2012

Italian Duo




Hey guys, forgetting yesterday's timeless hangover after boho Lafayette Cruise party, I want to introduce my urban bohemian vision to you. 

Everyone knows that the Marni girl has an eclectic vision of bohemian chic. It's all very charming, just-pulled-from-Grandmother's closet, comfortable but odd-fitting shapes. And so is my Marni dress - funky but feminine, never too sexy. 

The Missoni woman is urban, she's blurring the line between present and past. Missoni label known for its vibrant colors and knits, is perhaps paradigmatic of the modern boho lifestyle. And there I found my sunglasses - modern to the point of futuristic, but oh so Missoni! 

I like those origami cutting uses of Marni. And I'm so happy that I found them also in Missoni sunglasses.

And what means bohemian to you?


dress: Marni
sunglasses: Missoni
blouse: Closed
bag: Prada
wedges: Miu Miu

8 comments:

  1. Whoa, the way you paired it with the blouse- priceless! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the color combination here~ The whole outfit look casual but still chic~!

    Olga
    http://www.myblondegal.com/
    Summer giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  3. Właśnie nominowałam Cię do nagrody Versatile Blogger Award;-)
    Szczegóły na moim blogu, pozdrawiam!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning dress! I really like how you paired it with the blouse!

    love, Joana
    http://colorfulsense.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear beautiful girl, you've got mail. :)

    I love your bag!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love ur dress and wedges~ pretty pics!
    come by and lets follow each other if you love to do:)
    miss-monaaa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely look and great colors! I love your dress and sunnies!
    Thank you for the sweet comments:) Have a great weekend,
    kisses chris

    ReplyDelete